Website Ancient Promise
Ancient Promise Ministries
Job Title: Foreign Nationals Director
Reports To: President /Executive Director/
Direct Report: Program Logistics Manager /Communications Manager/ Office Manager
FOREIGN NATIONALS DIRECTOR
Ancient Promise is a faith-based, inter-denominational, discipleship training non-profit, dedicated to establishing and expanding the kingdom of Jesus Christ by equipping God’s people to discover Him, know Him and serve Him. We have created a specialized set of training materials for pastoral development and have hosted discipleship training programs in three East African Nations, two North Africa Nations and Mexico. We are hoping to expand training courses to India in the coming year. This is intended to be a full-time role that offers those with a heart for missions to reach ethnic people groups living within the United States with domestic discipleship training courses.
We are looking for a Foreign Nationals Director to coordinate and oversee our organization’s US-based training among immigrant populations. The Foreign Nationals Director will carry out Ancient Promise’s mission in the US by coordinating and facilitating pastoral trainings in immigrant communities throughout the country. This position will direct the strategic implementation of all domestic pastoral training sessions. This individual will be a creative, innovative, strategic thinker and a results-driven administrator.
● Develop and maintain our growing pastoral training ministry known as the Timothy Project
● Develop, oversee and implement a variety of engaging relationships with our church leaders in immigrant communities across the US
● Collaborate with various committees to plan, coordinate and grow existing and new programs;
● Maintain open communication of the program’s plans and needs of various pastors to the Ancient Promise head office
● Establish and utilize feedback systems for regularly assessing the effectiveness of the program and for addressing emerging opportunities and/or needs;
● Manage and coordinate volunteer teams to participate in trainings
● Recruit and facilitate training for new program trainers;
● Participate in weekly staff meetings •
● Work with the Program and Product Manager Development Director to maintain the necessary levels of resources, materials, and supplies for the programs;
● Foster networking and collaboration among immigrant churches in the communities where we work
● Proven leader who can work creatively, think strategically, and move the ministry forward.
● Passionate about the Gospel and about creating disciples for Christ
● Excel at both giving and receiving creative input from others with strength in forming concrete plans that can be executed on time and with excellence.
● Prior experience in ministry and /or Christian education preferred.
● Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, etc).
● Demonstrated active, outgoing, energetic, and enthusiastic personality preferred.
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a wide array of individuals from various cultural backgrounds.
● Demonstrates servant leadership characteristics with strong team-building skills
● Experience with coordinating retreats, mission trips, and regional outings preferred.
● Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
This position requires that the applicant raise full support for their salary. Ancient Promise is willing to contribute educational training support in assisting the candidate with obtaining full financial support.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com