Website Ancient Promise
Job Title: Collaborative Impact Director
Reports To: Executive Director
Direct Reports: Development Director, Operations Director
Ancient Promise is a faith-based, inter-denominational, discipleship training non-profit, dedicated to establishing and expanding the kingdom of Jesus Christ by equipping God’s people to discover Him, know Him, and serve Him. We have created a specialized set of training materials for pastoral development and have hosted discipleship training programs in three East African Nations, two North Africa Nations, and Mexico. We are hoping to expand training courses to India in the coming year. This role is intended to begin as a full-time role. This position offers those with a heart for missions to impact international and domestic discipleship and pastoral training while still living in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
We seek a committed and engaging individual who will design, implement, and manage the Ancient Promise’s partnerships with independent missionaries as well as formal missionary organizations and individual churches in an effort to train said missionaries in discipleship training materials to prepare them for work in the field. Successful candidates will be exceptionally skilled in cross-cultural communication and outreach. You will support us in building new partnerships with ministry leaders across the world. This position is perfect for someone looking for an opportunity to advance the kingdom of God by training and equipping prospective missionaries and developing working partnerships with missional organizations to further the kingdom of God as we seek to have a collaborative impact in expanding and establishing the kingdom of God.
The essential job functions include:
● Developing and maintaining partnership strategies in an effort to collaborate for a greater impact.
● Networking and building relationships with missional training schools, colleges, churches, and organizations. etc.
● Developing training and opportunities for Ancient Promise to help equip missionaries for missionary work after their training school program.
● Collaborating with Social Media Coordinator to promote specific fields in need of workers.
● Working closely with the Development Director and Program Director to develop trainings appropriate for specific mission activities of partnering organizations.
● Publicizing and making known the vision and values of Ancient Promise to prospective missionary agencies and learning institutions and collaborating with the Director of Development and IT Coordinator to promote opportunities on the AP website and other avenues.
● Responsible to raise personal financial support
What we’re looking for from you:
This individual is accountable and able to develop long-lasting and meaningful coach relationships with missionaries and mission agencies. You are also expected to possess the ability to build, maintain, and oversee partnerships with ministry leaders across the world.
A little about your background:
● Preferably at least 1 year of experience as a missionary.
● Experience in promoting and communicating organizational vision and goals.
● Proven track record of success in church mobilization and networking.
A little about you:
● Exceptionally skilled in cross-cultural communication.
● Strong ability to communicate professionally in all environments
● Empathetic and perceptive – you’re able to see things from others’ perspectives.
● Possess leadership and organizational skills with the ability to manage the promotional and communications staff.
● Ability to travel internationally to understand and communicate the purpose and scope of AP training programs.
● Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a productive relationship with missionary agencies training schools, colleges, and seminaries.
● Capable of working from home or office for remote communication and travel to visit conferences, training schools, etc.
● Wise, dependable, and able to follow a consistent routine.
● Self-disciplined, energetic, and able to take initiative.
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate well with others.
● Strong discernment skills to be able to know when the partnership would not be beneficial
This position requires that the applicant raise full support for their salary. Ancient Promise is willing to contribute educational training support in assisting the candidate with obtaining full financial support.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com