Website ABWE, Inc.
Job Summary/Primary Role: The primary roles of the Mobilizer are to promote opportunities with ABWE for perspective missionaries (leads) at conferences and events, and to build and maintain relationships with these individuals, assisting them as they navigate next steps on their missionary journey.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engages with leads and invites them to consider applying to ABWE.
- Conducts initial evaluation of leads to determine their fit with ABWE and to help them identify specific opportunities within ABWE that may fit their personal profile.
- Works with the Application Coordinator to seamlessly transition leads when they become Applicants.
- Refines leads management workflows and procedures.
- Attends conferences and Seminars for the purpose of promoting ABWE ministries in order to generate leads and contacts.
- Advising and engaging leads regarding “Next Steps” in their pursuit of missions via email, phone calls, video chats, or in-person conversations.
- Basic CRM data entry and management.
- Speaking, leading, or participating in recruitment venues, including conferences, workshops, churches and colleges.
- Manages travel arrangements, schedule, and related budget.
- Makes connections for leads with appropriate teams and ministries.
- Invests time getting to know all ABWE ministries and opportunities.
- Attends leads generating events (24Hr. Demo, etc.).
- Works collaboratively with missionaries, missionary leaders and other internal ABWE departments to ensure effective leads management.
- Develops resources to empower ABWE personnel to assist in leads development.
- Works with Assistant Director | Relational Engagement to manage the relationship with “The Traveling Team” and other third-parties that provide leads generation and management.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned.
Qualifications: Ability to pass background check and all necessary clearances as mandated by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies, Intercultural Studies, or related field preferred.
Minimum Prior Experience Required: Relevant supervised ministry experience required. Previously acquired cross-cultural experience highly preferred. Experience with spiritual mentorship and discipleship.
Travel: Ability to travel within the United States; occasional international travel may be necessary.
- Joy-filled personal faith rooted in Jesus Christ and a heart to serve.
- Knowledge of the Bible and the Biblical principles of world missions, both in practice and principle.
- Highly relational with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work alone or in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Takes initiative, self-disciplined, energetic, and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentations.
ABWE is a Christian organization, and it is necessary that employees possess and maintain a lifestyle that is above reproach. Employees are encouraged to participate in staff events including corporate and departmental prayer times and staff meetings and lunches.
All ABWE employees must:
- Be a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and able to articulate a personal testimony of salvation.
- Be walking in Christ-like obedience to Biblical standards in ways that evidence a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ, particularly as outlined in ABWE’s Christian Code of Conduct.
- Be a current and active member and/or regular attendee of a like-minded local church that aligns doctrinally with ABWE.
- Be able to fully support ABWE’s mission, vision, core values, doctrinal statement, and ministry philosophy.
- Be able to follow all guidelines set forth in the ABWE Policy Manual and IHQ Staff Handbook.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations, including extended periods of time sitting at a desk. The work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand, and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a moderate to high noise level. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary Range: $45,000-$55,000 (depending on experience)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org