Website ABWE, Inc.
Job Summary/Primary Role: This Ministry Coordinator will assist in keeping the operations and activities of the EveryEthne ministries organized, ensuring that the team priorities are met. This individual needs to have excellent communication and organizational skills, along with the ability to work independently and help leadership shape the direction of the team. High capacity to organize and complete work in a fast-paced and changing environment will be necessary. This individual will focus on implementing the various ministries of EveryEthne.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute the vision set by the Executive Directors.
- Build a recruiting platform in partnership with the Mobilization Department.
- Organize and implement the on-boarding of new missionaries assigned to EveryEthne.
- Make connections with pastors and organize the strategy for follow-up with the Church Solutions Conferences.
- Manage communications to missionaries, pastors, and partners.
- Maintain clarity of mission on the website, print materials, etc.
- Develop strategies for partnerships.
- Network and interact with pastors, organizational leaders, and individuals to learn, cooperate, and develop partnerships.
- Research ethnic groups in specific geographies as needed for specific future initiatives.
- Investigate and assess future tools and resources.
- Research and recommend conferences.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications: Ability to pass background check and all necessary clearances as mandated by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Education: Associate’s Degree in Business, Management, Ministry or related field.
Minimum Prior Experience Required: Working with a team to implement and operate projects, develop strategy, and effectively communicate within and without the organization.
- Joy-filled faith rooted in Jesus Christ and a heart to serve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining deadlines.
- Take initiative and self-disciplined.
- Proficiency in utilizing CRM.
ABWE is a Christian organization, and it is necessary that employees possess and maintain a lifestyle that is above reproach. Employees are encouraged to participate in staff events including corporate and departmental prayer times and staff meetings and lunches.
All ABWE employees must:
- Be a current and active member and/or regular attendee of a like-minded local church that aligns doctrinally with ABWE.
- Be able to fully support ABWE’s mission, vision, core values, doctrinal statement, and ministry philosophy.
- Be able to follow all guidelines set for in the ABWE Employee Handbook.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations, including extended periods of time sitting at a desk. The work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a moderate to high noise level. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org