Register for In-Person Event
Be sure to mark your calendars for September 22–24 to save the date! We’re still building out the agenda for Innovate 2021. If you like, suggest a workshop for the Mission Leaders Conference.
Sign up for our mailing list so you don’t miss when registration opens!
Missio Nexus Member
Student (Full Event)
Student (One Day)
Through April 22
Through June 3
Through Sept 10
Registration includes attendance at all general conference sessions and workshops, plus meals and breaks as shown on the conference schedule. Breakfast is on your own. You must arrange your own accommodations at the Hyatt Regency.
Please review the following information to guide you through registration.
- Missio Nexus Member: Login before registering to obtain the member rate. If this is the first-time you are logging in you will be asked to request a new password. If, after logging in, you still do not see the member ticket displayed and believe you qualify, call 678.392.4577.
- Non-Member: If you are not a Missio Nexus member, now is a great time to join and immediately take advantage of a discounted registration plus a full year of member benefits. Learn more about membership here.
- Staying at the Hyatt Regency: Please consider staying at the Hyatt Regency and making the most of your time at the conference. By booking at the Hyatt Regency you help us meet the required room rental quota. If you choose not to stay, $50 will be added to your registration.
- Earn a free registration: Register a Group of 4 Missio Nexus members and receive a 5th registration free. Use the provided form to register all 5 members and return to Info@MissioNexus.org. We will process your registrations including the 5th free registration and invoice you. Click here to register your group.
- Add-On Sessions: If you have registered for the conference and wish to purchase a pre-conference or an add-on session, it is not too late. Click here to register for an Add-On session.
- Student Discount: Wednesday or Thursday only = $120 | Full conference = $224. These rates are available for undergraduate and graduate students who are attending classes full-time. The student rate includes attendance at all sessions and meals for the designated time period purchased. Registration is not available online but may be purchased by calling 678.392.4577. Some restrictions apply.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Interested in volunteering? We would love your help. Join our team of volunteers and enjoy the conference at a discounted rate. For more information click here.
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your registration, you may substitute someone else from your organization or pay a $75 cancellation fee. You will be refunded 100% if cancellation is necessary due to COVID.