Meet Our Partners
We’re so grateful for these organizations partnering with Missio Nexus to bring you the 2017 Mission Leaders Conference.
Standards of Excellence in Short-Term Mission (SOE)
A non-profit networking and accrediting organization committed to educating and equipping churches, schools, and mission organizations in order to strengthen the short-term missions movement.
In the early 2000’s, leaders from various aspects of short-term missions established the Standards of Excellence in Short-Term Mission, a member based organization with measures and accountabilities for mission sending entities desiring excellence in seven key areas. With an estimated 40,000 sending entities (including 35,000 churches) sending as many as two million short-termers each year, short-term missions has become an integral part of the entire missions program in North America. The SOE partners with other organizations to organize conferences that include discussions on how to improve our engagement in short-term missions and to provide training in how to implement the seven key areas of excellence in our short-term missions endeavors.
The members of the SOE are deeply committed to the Great Commission and to churches and Gospel outreach worldwide, believing that effective partnerships with goers, senders and receivers fuel spirit-led movements to further God’s Kingdom Agenda here on earth.
SOE Members and NAAMC 2017 attenders – ask your contact person for your discount code before registering for FOUNDATIONS.
Boundless Ministries, Inc.
Formerly Great Commission Global Ministries, Inc. (GCGM), Boundless Ministries is dedicated to the fulfillment of the Great Commission and to aiding God’s people in becoming thoroughly equipped, mobilized and networked for world missions by developing mutually beneficial global partnerships that enable people to participate in missions through their natural abilities, skills, talents and spiritual gifts. Boundless Ministries (formerly GCGM), in conjunction with SIM USA, launched “The National African American Mission Conference” (NAAMC) held annually in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
The 2018 NAAMC will be held June 21-23, 2018 at McClean Bible Church with the theme, “The Power of Partnership.”
- To train, equip and mobilize believers for world missions
- To help those involved in missions to network with one another
- To assist those involved in missions with the development of mutually beneficial global partnerships
- To sponsor or co-sponsor short-term mission trips for those interested in serving on the mission field
- To help mission agencies to recruit and effectively utilize African Americans interested in mission assignments
- To train and equip church leaders to present effectively the mission opportunities that exist through their ministries and countries