This discussion will examine how and why Jesus’ pattern of discipling whole groups or “households” (social units) together is the only exponential pattern both numerically and sociologically which can reverse the key missiological failing of our time – the increase in the Least Evangelized population of the world from 24% in the mid-1980s to 29% currently. The webinar will define and examine the comprehensive, scalable set of strategies (e.g. discipling whole groups to faith; “love and obey” discipleship; reproducing leaders and churches who immediately and holistically serve their community, etc.) which have resulted in 150 current movements. Essential to this discussion will be examination of how Jesus launched a movement within three years and how Paul followed the same pattern so that all 15 million people of the Roman province of Asia heard the word of the Lord in two years—with many disciples as a result.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Discipleship Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality Strategy support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women