This discussion will examine how and why Jesus’ pattern of discipling whole groups or “households” (social units) together is the only exponential pattern both numerically and sociologically which can reverse the key missiological failing of our time – the increase in the Least Evangelized population of the world from 24% in the mid-1980s to 29% currently. The webinar will define and examine the comprehensive, scalable set of strategies (e.g. discipling whole groups to faith; “love and obey” discipleship; reproducing leaders and churches who immediately and holistically serve their community, etc.) which have resulted in 150 current movements. Essential to this discussion will be examination of how Jesus launched a movement within three years and how Paul followed the same pattern so that all 15 million people of the Roman province of Asia heard the word of the Lord in two years—with many disciples as a result.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Your Best Kingdom Workers Are Hidden in Plain SightThu Feb 11 2021, 09:00am EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women