This discussion will examine how and why Jesus’ pattern of discipling whole groups or “households” (social units) together is the only exponential pattern both numerically and sociologically which can reverse the key missiological failing of our time – the increase in the Least Evangelized population of the world from 24% in the mid-1980s to 29% currently. The webinar will define and examine the comprehensive, scalable set of strategies (e.g. discipling whole groups to faith; “love and obey” discipleship; reproducing leaders and churches who immediately and holistically serve their community, etc.) which have resulted in 150 current movements. Essential to this discussion will be examination of how Jesus launched a movement within three years and how Paul followed the same pattern so that all 15 million people of the Roman province of Asia heard the word of the Lord in two years—with many disciples as a result.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership