Everyone needs clean water, but the challenge doesn’t stop there. We must go beyond clean water to equip the people of the world with sanitation and hygiene training and resources. Only then will they have a chance at the life God intended for them.
- Essentials for Fundraising and DevelopmentWed Jan 26 2022, 01:00pm EST
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: The Lausanne Update - the State of the Great CommissionWed Jan 26 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Discovering the Effective Writer Within YouThu Jan 27 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Showing the Heart of the Sojourner to Afghan RefugeesWed Feb 2 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Studying Missions in Credible and Useful WaysThu Feb 10 2022, 12:00pm EST
Which is more on your mind—your “net worth” or your “net” worth, that is, your value for Jesus’ global project of “fishing for men”? Take a moment to explore the financial picture of global Christianity, so full of potential for God’s mission and so little used for that purpose.
There are so many amazing things happening as GodÕs people go out on mission. But still the need is tremendous. Where do you start when there is so much to be done? Well, this list of the Top 40 underserved and unreached places is a start. Take a look and ask God how you should respond!
There is growing opportunity and need for African Christian authors. As you explore the bookmarks on the story of African readership in three specific countries (Kenya, Angola and Central African Republic), consider the opportunities, challenges and points for prayer that exists in the African Church.
Every 4 seconds someone is forced to flee their home. These refugees are vulnerable and without long-term options. Many struggle in significant ways. A few break through and start a new life. Get to know their situation and how you can help as you step beyond the tents.
We tend to think in terms of “Better and Bigger.” But is that how God thinks? God indeed has a big heart, but His big heart values everyone; including people and places we might consider to be small and out of the way.