People are on the move today more than ever. Some move of their own will. But there are millions of people who are displaced — forced to move by circumstances beyond their control. So let’s learn from those on the move around the world and see what God will teach us as we consider who our neighbors are, what God is doing in places like Singapore and Wheaton, IL, the challenges and opportunities found in cities and 7 statistics that remind us Who is in control. Even as the world moves, He always remains constant!
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
As a Christian, what do you think about when Africa comes up in conversation? Africa is a diverse continent with amazing people, cultures and natural resources. It is also a continent that has struggled through famine, wars, disease and instability. The good and bad have much to teach us. So let us learn from our African brothers and sisters in Christ.
Jesus made it clear in Matthew 25 that He wants us to value the least among us. Those who follow Jesus will be doing this throughout their lives. Are you?
We live in such a diverse world! But did you ever think that the world could guide you deeper into an understanding of God’s Word? This devotional combines amazing infographic content, Scripture and biblical perspective!