How do you react when things go wrong? Your e-mail or Twitter gets hacked and people send you unkind messages…
- Webinar: An Introduction to the Theology and Practice of Cross-Cultural RiskThu May 26 2022, 12:00pm EDT
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Communications and Marketing Staff: Communications and the Mission of God: Aligning organizational communications with God's purposesThu Aug 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
In all these years of serving God in Africa, and particularly in Tanzania, we have had many young men and women who have felt called to serve Him. We were eager to send them as pastors and missionaries because they were well acquainted with the cultures of the tribes and people they would encounter.
The Influence of Artemis on the Issues of 1 Tim 2:8-15
2020 was a hard year for us all. It was an especially hard year for writing newsletters and knowing what to say when we got texts from our partners asking, “Hey, how are you guys holding up?”
Who Was Artemis and Why Does it Matter (Part 2)
Paper, glue, and markers lay scattered around the table as we crafted cards for the Church’s partner ministries.
There are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world and a good majority of them remain unreached by the gospel. During Ramadan, Muslims enter of season of prayer and fasting. This is a great opportunity for the global church to join in prayer that God would open their eyes to his salvation and raise up workers . . . read more
Who Was Artemis and Why Does it Matter (Part 1)
What the war in Ukraine teaches us about the risk of following God’s call.
Biblical Womanhood, Part 2: What is a Woman?