Survival Guide to Raising Support During the Coronavirus – Part 4
- June CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Jun 10 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Soul Care for Singles in a Season of Social DistancingFri Jun 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:15pm EDT
- Closing The Distance: Creatively Loving our Foreign-born Neighbors During a PandemicThu Jun 18 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- July CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Jul 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
Survival Guide to Raising Support During the Coronavirus – Part 5
Survival Guide to Raising Support During the Coronavirus – Part 3
Be “quarantined” and know that I am God!
I will be exalted in the nations! I will be exalted in all the earth.
Survival Guide to Raising Support During the Coronavirus – Part 2
Everyone has an opinion and advice on what to do about the Coronavirus Pandemic. Even ISIS has weighed in, warning its followers to stay away from Europe so they don’t get infected.
(This is Part 1 in our series as we look at heart postures and strategies for connecting with ministry partners during the coronavirus pandemic.)
Many of you in the middle of raising support may be wondering what to do during this unprecedented time.
When my wife and I arrived in Indonesia in 1978, at its core our sending mission agency identified three Great Commission tasks.
My wife homeschooled our children for a few years. She did a great job motivating our kids. She set an end of the year reward for the kids to go to an amusement park if they hit their weekly and semester goals.