A few years ago, a prayer formed in my head and heart, ”Lord Jesus, help me see the person, not the package! You always did that when you were here on earth!”
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Part 27: Leadership Profile on Marti Williams
As we seek to help our new and veteran ministry workers become and remain spiritually healthy, vision-driven, and fully funded, how we train our people for ministry partnership matters.
It’s not always good to hear the word “positive” and COVID-19 in the same sentence.
“The joy of the Lord is my strength!” (Nehemiah 8:10). This was my mantra as a teen and young adult. I always thought it was my job to keep striving for the joy of the Lord. Joy was something I had to work at, make a habit of, keep believing in and just keep smiling. Keep going! After all, wasn’t joy visible in my countenance?
Part 26: Leadership Profile on Karin Primuth
After serving as a church planter for over 22 years among the Hakka in Taiwan, I returned to the US and my home church, Chinese Bible Church of Maryland (CBCM) in 2001.
In Dr. Bobby Clinton’s study of 3,500 leaders for Christ, it was found that only one-third of leaders finished well.
The journeys with and by the Short-Term Mission (STM) desk at International Ministries took volunteers, podcast guests and subscribers to all corners of the world through the digital world of zoom.
Part 25: Leadership Profile on Patrice Hunt