Watch all sessions from On Mission 2021 – Innovation in Missions: A Global Perspective.
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Part 3 Mobilizing People of Color: the Latino American ChurchThu May 13 2021
- Webinar: Lawsuits and Rumors of LawsuitsThu May 13 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Marketplace Ministry Strategies, a Leader's PerspectiveWed May 19 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Podcasting 101 for Missions and MinistriesTue May 25 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Individual Videos:Click on the speaker images below to access individual videos, transcripts and discussion questions. Take note of the additional content of three videos that were not part of the live stream event at the bottom of the page: Aila Tasse, Peter Shankar Nambiar and Erwin F.
Erwin F. – International OrganizationContinuity and Creativity in Missions TranscriptDiscussion Questions Audio and Video
Peter Shankar Nambiar – Malaysia Centre for Global Missions (MCGM)Innovation in Missions – A Global Perspective MCGM TranscriptDiscussion Questions Audio and Video
Dr. Bijoy Koshy – Interserve InternationalInnovation in Missions a Missiological Reflection TranscriptDiscussion Questions Audio and Video
Ihsan Ozbek – Foursquare TurkeyCreating Resources for a Growing Church TranscriptDiscussion Questions Audio and Video
Jonathan Fokker – All Nations, Business as MissionsUsing Business to Make Disciples Business for Missions TranscriptDiscussion Questions Audio and Video
Kejdis Bakalli – Global Church MovementsThe Amazing Question – An Online Strategy to Engage Young People in Gospel Conversations Email Kejdis TranscriptDiscussion Questions Audio and Video
James Aberin – SEND International, PSC Introduction to Digital Missions SEND PSC Transcript Discussion Questions Audio and Video
Pedro Mateus – Scripture Union Portugal, Sports Ministries Family.Fit – An Innovative Approach to Discipleship Family.Fit Transcript Discussion Questions Audio and Video