The danger is that easily measured outcomes will be measured while others remain unmeasured, leading to misallocated resources and superficial benefits.
- Webinar: Spiritual Direction: A Growing Practice in Missions and Member CareThu Aug 22 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Stewardship of Short-Term Missions with an Emphasis on DiscipleshipThu Aug 29 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Preventative Care for Third Culture KidsThu Sep 12 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
Some thoughts to guide us as we seek to influence a justice movement underway. Together, if we tread humbly, we can fulfill our calling to bring healing to the broken world around us.
Mission agencies have an ethical and spiritual responsibility to help workers who are returning to “civilian life” back in the U.S. land on their feet.