The danger is that easily measured outcomes will be measured while others remain unmeasured, leading to misallocated resources and superficial benefits.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
- Navigating the Shifting Sands of the PPP Loan Forgiveness ApplicationTue Oct 27 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- How Do I Get My Pastor Engaged in Missions? Cracking the CodeWed Nov 4 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Creating a Culture of InnovationThu Nov 5 2020, 02:00pm EST
Some thoughts to guide us as we seek to influence a justice movement underway. Together, if we tread humbly, we can fulfill our calling to bring healing to the broken world around us.
Mission agencies have an ethical and spiritual responsibility to help workers who are returning to “civilian life” back in the U.S. land on their feet.