The danger is that easily measured outcomes will be measured while others remain unmeasured, leading to misallocated resources and superficial benefits.
- Webinar: Mapping Church Missions: A Compass for Ministry StrategyThu May 2 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenSun May 5 2019 - Sat May 11 2019
- 24: Risk Decision Making for LeadersThu May 9 2019, 1:00pm CDT - Fri May 10 2019, 12:00pm CDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
Some thoughts to guide us as we seek to influence a justice movement underway. Together, if we tread humbly, we can fulfill our calling to bring healing to the broken world around us.
Mission agencies have an ethical and spiritual responsibility to help workers who are returning to “civilian life” back in the U.S. land on their feet.