What do you think is the condition of the Great Commission in North America today? In other words, how is the Lord’s commandment to “Go into all the world and preach the gospel” faring from the North American corner of the globe?
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
I call the church planting method that we use the Not-So-Good method because it does not require an outstanding missionary, outstanding local leaders, or wonderful converts. Rather, anyone, even not-so-good missionaries, can use this.
Over the past decade Thai Protestant churches have been strategizing together to reach the whole nation with the gospel.
Payne encourages everyone involved in missions to set a goal in 2012 to read Missionary Methods: St. Paul’s or Ours?
by Ruth Julian Last November, I was sitting in the living room of a vibrant Congolese Christian woman and we were sharing prayer requests. She asked for prayer for the upcoming month. Wanting to understand the request better, I probed to find out more details. She explained that in Congo, the month of December is . . . read more
by Miriam Smith If I give all I possess to the poor…but have not love, I gain nothing.” —1 Corinthians 13:3 My life in Africa has always been a mix of stunning contrasts. Toddlers, fingering sewage-covered stones, exist in tin shacks backed up to tree-lined lawns encircling marble presidential palaces. Guns, graves, and graffiti multiply . . . read more
Working in mobilization has brought me into contact with many serious inquirers and applicants for long-term missionary work. As I’ve interviewed hundreds of single, young adults, eventually a common question emerges: what about my singleness?
Increasingly, new converts from Islam are asking to be heard through the din. They are asking for empathy as they follow Jesus while maintaining a Muslim identity.
Three things to be on the lookout for in assessing your kingdom vision.
We sat down with local leaders to discuss lessons learned and some of the shortcomings in multiplicative strategies. As for what we learned through the successes, we found that these principles were already written plainly by the hand of Paul.