Why would one missionary organization decide to form an alliance with another?
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
Media can play a valuable role in mission strategy.
How can we ever hope to assist the vast multitude of children at risk? There is a way, and that is to be strategic!
We live in an age of unprecedented opportunity, where more options and choices are available to us than ever before.
The process of sowing and the harvest teaches us four basic principles or “laws.”
“Is there any hope in reaching Muslims for Christ when there are so many obstacles?”
Now that the Alliance has completed its ministry, how can we evaluate its effectiveness? By God’s grace there is good news to share and lessons to be learned.
Missionaries often find themselves in situations which necessitate an interpreter, regardless of their time on the field.
I’d like to introduce a tool that we have found helpful in enabling church planting teams (and their supervisors) to get a snapshot of the team’s progress in the church planting process.
Since Mutiso Mwema graduated from Bible college nine years ago, he has faithfully served as a pastor of local churches where he was assigned by his denominational leadership. Although a few of his former classmates have been given the opportunity to pursue further studies at other colleges or graduate schools, Mutiso has never had the opportunity to further his education.