The objective of the Great Commission is thoughtfully analyzed, with narrow and broad definitions. The author holds that disciples in the New Testament sense are simply people won to Christ.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Your Best Kingdom Workers Are Hidden in Plain SightThu Feb 11 2021, 09:00am EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
As pointed out in my preceding article on this subject, the unreflective missionary may easily find himself assigned by the people to whom he goes to a role and status that is quite damaging to the task of communicating Christ crossculturally.
If degree-level training is needed in Africa, how can it be developed?
Reports from around the world.
When one sets out to write about church growth from the perspective of the four Gospels, he discovers himself confronted by a discomfiting fact: the Gospels have nothing specific to say about church growth.
The cooling off of the church in regard to missions is apparent to observers both within and without.
At the InterVarsity Urbana 70 missionary conference, George Taylor chided missions because “very, very few” black Christians are represented on mission fields.