Church planters must reckon with the problem of how to stimulate Muslims to think creatively outside the boundaries put down by the community.
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Communications and Marketing Staff: Communications and the Mission of God: Aligning organizational communications with God's purposesThu Aug 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeeksThu Sep 8 2022
—Reviewed by Ezekiel O. Ajani, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Deerfield, Illinois.
A group of graduate students uncover theologies
of Asian-Americans at the grassroots level.
—Reviewed by Eva I. Shaw-Taylor, deputy director, The Institute for Diasporan and African Culture, New York; executive director, Global Institute for Women and Youth.
Risking, winning, failing, and growing along with the millennials can result in a staggering blessing for the advance of God’s kingdom.
—Reviewed by Alexander K. Zell, adjunct professor, Lincoln Christian University, Lincoln, Illinois, former C&MA missionary in Brazil.
An overview of mental illness and the potential blessings and challenges of having missionaries who come from families with mental illness.
—Reviewed by Inti Martinez-Aleman, a Honduran attorney residing in the U.S. after experiencing rampant violence in his home country.
If mission historians and theologians are to positively assess Business as Mission, they will need to take into consideration seven cautions.
by Wonsuk Ma and Kenneth R. Ross, editors. Regnum Books International, Woodstock Road, Oxford, UK OX2 UKR, 2013, 245 pages, £26.99. —Reviewed by LouAnn Stropoli, congregational minister; inspirational speaker and leadership coach, Inspirational Leading. From Everywhere to Everywhere.” This phrase, cited in Mission Spirituality and Authentic Discipleship, describes the enormous expanse and reciprocity of mission . . . read more