The Fourth Assembly of the World Council of Churches has come and gone. Uppsala (1968), a small university town in eastern Sweden, has joined Amsterdam (1948), Evanston (1954), and New Delhi (1961) in the unfolding of the Ecumenical Movement.
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
This discussion is intended to deal with our topic on a practical level. I shall endeavor to suggest a certain modus operandi to meet the great need of true Christian leadership in India.
The EFMA-IFMA executives’ retreat came up with suggestions about cooperating with Roman Catholics in Bible translations. What’s a missionary’s reaction on the field when he’s invited to share in a joint Protestant-Catholic project?
The following statement was adopted at the joint retreat for mission executives, October, 1968, sponsored by the Evangelical Foreign Missions Association and the Interdenominational Foreign Mission Association.