The Fourth Assembly of the World Council of Churches has come and gone. Uppsala (1968), a small university town in eastern Sweden, has joined Amsterdam (1948), Evanston (1954), and New Delhi (1961) in the unfolding of the Ecumenical Movement.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
This discussion is intended to deal with our topic on a practical level. I shall endeavor to suggest a certain modus operandi to meet the great need of true Christian leadership in India.
The EFMA-IFMA executives’ retreat came up with suggestions about cooperating with Roman Catholics in Bible translations. What’s a missionary’s reaction on the field when he’s invited to share in a joint Protestant-Catholic project?
The following statement was adopted at the joint retreat for mission executives, October, 1968, sponsored by the Evangelical Foreign Missions Association and the Interdenominational Foreign Mission Association.