Bidinger shares four stories of how God is using expatriates and professional workers in closed countries to expand his kingdom.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
by Julie C. Ma and Wonsuk Ma. Regnum Books International, St. Philip & St. James Church, Woodstock Road, Oxford OX2 6HR, U.K., 312 pages, 2010, £29.99. —Reviewed by Sarita D. Gallagher, assistant professor of religion, George Fox University, Newberg, Oregon. With the dramatic expansion of Pentecostal/Charismatic Christianity worldwide, there is an urgent need for a . . . read more
Relationships are the number one factor in building trust and finding favor among a people group.
by Other books Annan, Kent. 2011. After Shock: Searching for Honest Faith When Your World Is Shaken. Downers Grove, Ill.: InterVarsity Press. Fox, Frampton F., ed. 2010. Violence and Peace: Creating a Culture of Peace in the Contemporary Context of Violence (papers from the 15th annual Centre for Mission Studies Consultation UBS, Pune). Bangalore: Asian . . . read more
Ramstad offers a biblical description of six ways God
works among people prior to their conversion.
The author addresses the issue of C5 contextualization
by focusing on three key areas.
An informal survey of church/mission hospitals in sub-Saharan Africa discerns trends in medical missions.
A veteran missionary shares practical, biblical tips for powerfully praying for those working overseas.
House church-planting movements confirm the broad
effectiveness of first-century apostolic strategies.
Half the world is female and more than half of our missionary workforce is female. Mission organizations simply cannot afford to ignore the diverse human resources God has entrusted to us as we work to carry out the Great Commission.