The Tokyo 2010 Declaration repeatedly states that both the process and product of missions should have at its heart “making disciples of all peoples in this generation.”
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Mapping Church Missions: A Compass for Ministry StrategyThu May 2 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenSun May 5 2019 - Sat May 11 2019
- 24: Risk Decision Making for LeadersThu May 9 2019, 1:00pm CDT - Fri May 10 2019, 12:00pm CDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
The essential work of mission mobilization is to best fit workers into global contribution.
Prayer Letters to the Home Team
I greatly appreciated Allan Hedberg’s comments on missionary letter writing (“Prayer Letters to the Home Team,” April 2010) and the need to better communicate God’s work with my sending partners.
Despite some of the basic limitations, obtaining increasingly accurate and up-to-date counts on all types of issues is easier than ever.
There are challenging particulars that must be addressed for our practice of justice and mission to faithfully reflect our calling in Christ.
The purpose of the book is to serve as an aid to possible bridges that might come about in daily discussions with Muslims.
Three things to be on the lookout for in assessing your kingdom vision.
Ingleby's observations constitute a call to deeper engagement, in the name of Christ and in the spirit of the in-breaking Kingdom of God.
Why stories are often the best tools to teach others how to live holy lives.
Newell approaches the Great Commission narratives as sequential rather than synoptic. Each of the five Great Commission passages builds on the others to present the Commission.