by Larry Poston “Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise—why destroy yourself? Do not be overwicked, and do not be a fool—why die before your time? It is good to grasp the one and not let go of the other.The man who fears God will avoid all extremes.” (Ecc. 7:16-18) Whenever I quote the above . . . read more
- Webinar: The People Group Paradigm in 2020: Relevant for Today, Relic from the Past or Something in Between?Thu Jan 9 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- Webinar: Reading in 360 DegreesThu Jan 23 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- Emerging Leaders TrainingMon Feb 3 2020, 05:30pm EST - Thu Feb 6 2020, 03:00pm EST
- A Consultation on Mission Agency Church Engagement: A Missiological
Reflection and Practical ApplicationMon Feb 10 2020, 08:30am EST - Tue Feb 11 2020, 04:30pm EST
- Webinar: Frontier People Groups: Clarifying the Remaining Pioneering Mission TaskThu Feb 20 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
The Tokyo 2010 Declaration repeatedly states that both the process and product of missions should have at its heart “making disciples of all peoples in this generation.”
The essential work of mission mobilization is to best fit workers into global contribution.
Prayer Letters to the Home Team
I greatly appreciated Allan Hedberg’s comments on missionary letter writing (“Prayer Letters to the Home Team,” April 2010) and the need to better communicate God’s work with my sending partners.
Despite some of the basic limitations, obtaining increasingly accurate and up-to-date counts on all types of issues is easier than ever.
There are challenging particulars that must be addressed for our practice of justice and mission to faithfully reflect our calling in Christ.
The purpose of the book is to serve as an aid to possible bridges that might come about in daily discussions with Muslims.
Three things to be on the lookout for in assessing your kingdom vision.
Ingleby's observations constitute a call to deeper engagement, in the name of Christ and in the spirit of the in-breaking Kingdom of God.
Why stories are often the best tools to teach others how to live holy lives.