No one model will fit all. However, there are practical steps which build sending capacity.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
This edition of Missions on the Web looks at sites that offer matching services and online listings of many opportunities with multiple organizations.
A Heart for the Community explores a wide range of issues relevant to holistic ministry in the city.
Westerners and Middle Easterners
Perry Shaw’s “Westerners and Middle Easterners Serving Together” (January 2010) was excellent.
A key theme permeates this book: the power of educating women, which proved to be an irresistible social force for reformation.
The essential flaw in most campaigns for social justice has its origin in a mistaken assumption that there is no justice unless there is equality of outcomes.
This book is an excellent comprehensive guide for the BAM practitioner to keep on hand to refer to it over and over again.
We sat down with local leaders to discuss lessons learned and some of the shortcomings in multiplicative strategies. As for what we learned through the successes, we found that these principles were already written plainly by the hand of Paul.
Until recently, evangelical missiological efforts and strategies have focused on rural areas, and they have been struggling to catch up with the diverse urban realities where most Christians now live. Communicating Christ in Asian Cites is a worthy contribution to this effort.
Based on personal experience, Veldt shares how mission agencies can care for missionaries who are dealing with the loss of a loved one.