Latino missionaries hold new perspectives related to relationships with Muslim neighbors, methods of communicating and developing church-planting movements, and a unique viewpoint of possible problems.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
This stimulating book asks the key question it raises: “Can leadership for the missional church be developed in the seminary?” The answer seems to be, “Not without radical reform.”
Six metaphors shed light on how international networks can clearly demonstrate the unity of Christ to non-Christians.
The Spirit in the World is an outgrowth of an international symposium titled “Spirit in the World: The Dynamics of Pentecostal Growth and Experience.”
If the post-secular Nepali Church does not want to become obsolete, five principles need to be prioritized.
Loewen’s purpose in writing this book is to encourage the Western woman who wants to get beyond fear to learn to love Muslim women, be at home with them, and share the love of Jesus.
Media can play a valuable role in mission strategy.
Other Books Received Annan, Kent. 2009. Following Jesus through the Eye of the Needle: Living Fully, Loving Dangerously. Downers Grove, Ill.: InterVarsity Press. Bjorkgren-Thylin, Marika. 2009. From Pioneer Mission to Autonomous Church: Lutheran Mission Cooperation and Church Building in Thailand, 1976-1994. Abo, Finland: Abo Akademi University Press. Corr, Donald Philip. 2009. The Field Is the . . . read more
An organization that functions well in the partnership culture will be better positioned to manage the variety of partnership scenarios.
No one model will fit all. However, there are practical steps which build sending capacity.