Media can play a valuable role in mission strategy.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Your Best Kingdom Workers Are Hidden in Plain SightThu Feb 11 2021, 09:00am EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
Other Books Received Annan, Kent. 2009. Following Jesus through the Eye of the Needle: Living Fully, Loving Dangerously. Downers Grove, Ill.: InterVarsity Press. Bjorkgren-Thylin, Marika. 2009. From Pioneer Mission to Autonomous Church: Lutheran Mission Cooperation and Church Building in Thailand, 1976-1994. Abo, Finland: Abo Akademi University Press. Corr, Donald Philip. 2009. The Field Is the . . . read more
An organization that functions well in the partnership culture will be better positioned to manage the variety of partnership scenarios.
No one model will fit all. However, there are practical steps which build sending capacity.
This edition of Missions on the Web looks at sites that offer matching services and online listings of many opportunities with multiple organizations.
A Heart for the Community explores a wide range of issues relevant to holistic ministry in the city.
Westerners and Middle Easterners
Perry Shaw’s “Westerners and Middle Easterners Serving Together” (January 2010) was excellent.
A key theme permeates this book: the power of educating women, which proved to be an irresistible social force for reformation.
The essential flaw in most campaigns for social justice has its origin in a mistaken assumption that there is no justice unless there is equality of outcomes.
This book is an excellent comprehensive guide for the BAM practitioner to keep on hand to refer to it over and over again.