Seeing many people come into the Kingdom of God requires more than just a look at the soil. It requires hard work and carefully evaluating the sun and rain, the sower, the seed, and our method of sowing.
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
James Plueddemann gives the Global Church a toolbox for crafting leadership for cross-cultural ministry.
Non-contextualization is occurring in many cultural contexts—even in the ministry of those who promote the highest levels of contextualization—where new churches have been planted in the last few decades.
Schmit’s new book paves the way for a refreshing discussion highlighting the common ground that unites worship.
Latino missionaries hold new perspectives related to relationships with Muslim neighbors, methods of communicating and developing church-planting movements, and a unique viewpoint of possible problems.
This stimulating book asks the key question it raises: “Can leadership for the missional church be developed in the seminary?” The answer seems to be, “Not without radical reform.”
Six metaphors shed light on how international networks can clearly demonstrate the unity of Christ to non-Christians.
The Spirit in the World is an outgrowth of an international symposium titled “Spirit in the World: The Dynamics of Pentecostal Growth and Experience.”
If the post-secular Nepali Church does not want to become obsolete, five principles need to be prioritized.
Loewen’s purpose in writing this book is to encourage the Western woman who wants to get beyond fear to learn to love Muslim women, be at home with them, and share the love of Jesus.