The classic debate is an impassioned one with the goal of igniting the hearts of devout church planters, evangelists, and teachers.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Communicating Christ through Story and Song; Orality in Buddhist Contexts is a collection of papers presented by practitioners working among Buddhists.
The author, a church planter in Burkina Faso, details how child-rearing and church planting can reveal similar lessons.
Thong writes persuasively that God wants the Chinese people to know him and to love him, and to that purpose has left many markers or signposts scattered throughout Chinese history and culture.
Four transferable principles that make an indigenous church-planting movement more likely to succeed.
by J. Dudley Woodberry, ed. William Carey Library, 1605 E. Elizabeth St., Pasadena, Calif. 91104, 2008, 428 pages, includes a CD with supplemental resources on global trends and fruitful practices, $20.99. —Reviewed by Scott Hedley, a research associate in Asia. God is doing exciting new things in bringing Muslims to faith in Christ, and God’s . . . read more
Global church planting involves the structural growth of the Body of Christ; however, kingdom building expands the concept of Christ-like character built upon a biblical interrelating of the Body of Christ.
Finally, someone has done preliminary research on the evangelistic effectiveness of house churches in the United States.
Crucial theological issues and proper contextualization that communicates the gospel in a way that can be understood and applied by the Japanese.
This book is for people reaching out to children and women in any kind of context.