Missions committees must constantly update their mission vision and strategy. Hedberg outlines nine pitfalls committees must avoid.
- Mission Leaders Conference – Innovate 2021Wed Sep 22 2021, 07:00am EDT
- Innovate 2021 VIRTUALWed Sep 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- 2021 Global Diaspora Workers Virtual ForumThu Sep 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing Generation Z: Observations, Obstacles and OpportunitiesWed Oct 6 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Educational support for families: Can your agency achieve its goals without it?Thu Oct 7 2021, 12:00pm EDT
The process of sowing and the harvest teaches us four basic principles or “laws.”
Finding map resources on the web.
Author Tom Julien weaves a compelling story of a missionary who rediscovered that blueprint in Acts 13 and purposed to coax his home church back to Antioch’s example.
A much-needed textbook to prepare missionaries.
Five potential guidelines for achieving diversity while maintaining unity.
Faith Comes by Hearing is a contribution to an evangelical theology of the unevangelized.
A look at some of the calls to ministry in the Old and New Testaments show that each of these individuals had an amazing commitment to the commission of God.
Why do missionaries come home prematurely and what can be done about it? Hudson Deane has asked these questions to ninety-two evangelical missionaries from nineteen agencies who were returning to New Zealand.
Even the most stable marriages are severely strained in the context of cross-cultural living. Eenigenburg lists potential stressors couples may face on the field—and offers helpful tips to overcome these.