Godly parenting with the goal of spiritual formation of children requires a focused and strong commitment to be involved in the lives of our children.
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Many today may be startled to learn that “Hinduism” is a relatively recent term that did not come into vogue until the late eighteenth century.
Balisky lays out a “theology of the family in mission,” reflecting on missional families in the Bible.
Parker traces the history of the SVM by focusing on a variety of themes that shaped the movement’s birth and development.
Daniels suggests missionaries on the field return to personal alms-giving, thereby investing in relationships on a deeper level.
The book is the first in a new series from Eerdmans entitled the “Missional Church series,” and is comprised of essays that come from a conference on the missional church hosted by Luther Seminary in December 2005.
Ten ways missionaries on furlough and mission committees and churches can bless each other.
We European and American missionaries brought the Word to Africa, and we relegated music to its pagan past. This book, very positive in tone, provides a sobering look at what we missed.
How do missionaries in Muslim churches speak of the divinity of Christ without appearing to contradict their belief in monotheism?
Jonathan R. Wilson believes that the “practicing church” declares God’s redemptive work and enhances the church’s witness through the empowerment of the Spirit.