The process of sowing and the harvest teaches us four basic principles or “laws.”
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Finding map resources on the web.
Author Tom Julien weaves a compelling story of a missionary who rediscovered that blueprint in Acts 13 and purposed to coax his home church back to Antioch’s example.
A much-needed textbook to prepare missionaries.
Five potential guidelines for achieving diversity while maintaining unity.
Faith Comes by Hearing is a contribution to an evangelical theology of the unevangelized.
A look at some of the calls to ministry in the Old and New Testaments show that each of these individuals had an amazing commitment to the commission of God.
Why do missionaries come home prematurely and what can be done about it? Hudson Deane has asked these questions to ninety-two evangelical missionaries from nineteen agencies who were returning to New Zealand.
Even the most stable marriages are severely strained in the context of cross-cultural living. Eenigenburg lists potential stressors couples may face on the field—and offers helpful tips to overcome these.
Historians have long discussed the theological and cultural influence of the eighteenth-century evangelical awakenings on Great Britain and her North American colonies.