Godly parenting with the goal of spiritual formation of children requires a focused and strong commitment to be involved in the lives of our children.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Many today may be startled to learn that “Hinduism” is a relatively recent term that did not come into vogue until the late eighteenth century.
Balisky lays out a “theology of the family in mission,” reflecting on missional families in the Bible.
Parker traces the history of the SVM by focusing on a variety of themes that shaped the movement’s birth and development.
Daniels suggests missionaries on the field return to personal alms-giving, thereby investing in relationships on a deeper level.
The book is the first in a new series from Eerdmans entitled the “Missional Church series,” and is comprised of essays that come from a conference on the missional church hosted by Luther Seminary in December 2005.
Ten ways missionaries on furlough and mission committees and churches can bless each other.
We European and American missionaries brought the Word to Africa, and we relegated music to its pagan past. This book, very positive in tone, provides a sobering look at what we missed.
How do missionaries in Muslim churches speak of the divinity of Christ without appearing to contradict their belief in monotheism?
Jonathan R. Wilson believes that the “practicing church” declares God’s redemptive work and enhances the church’s witness through the empowerment of the Spirit.