A much-needed textbook to prepare missionaries.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
Five potential guidelines for achieving diversity while maintaining unity.
Faith Comes by Hearing is a contribution to an evangelical theology of the unevangelized.
A look at some of the calls to ministry in the Old and New Testaments show that each of these individuals had an amazing commitment to the commission of God.
Why do missionaries come home prematurely and what can be done about it? Hudson Deane has asked these questions to ninety-two evangelical missionaries from nineteen agencies who were returning to New Zealand.
Even the most stable marriages are severely strained in the context of cross-cultural living. Eenigenburg lists potential stressors couples may face on the field—and offers helpful tips to overcome these.
Historians have long discussed the theological and cultural influence of the eighteenth-century evangelical awakenings on Great Britain and her North American colonies.
Godly parenting with the goal of spiritual formation of children requires a focused and strong commitment to be involved in the lives of our children.
Many today may be startled to learn that “Hinduism” is a relatively recent term that did not come into vogue until the late eighteenth century.
Balisky lays out a “theology of the family in mission,” reflecting on missional families in the Bible.