Studying the value of NEST/NNEST relationships in schools that teach English as a foreign language.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Philip Jenkins demonstrates how close the thought world of the global South is to that of the first century culture of the Bible.
A veteran of the mission field in Latin America shares how he and others used death rituals to better understand the local people and culture.
It is time to make “new mistakes” in church planting and in dealing with indigenous ministries.
Statistics from the World Christian Encyclopedia appear to indicate that less than sixteen percent of non-Christians know a Christian; however, the Bible indicates that personal contact is crucial in evangelism.
The common assumption that churches in developing countries will
continue to need outside help must increasingly be challenged.
I’d like to introduce a tool that we have found helpful in enabling church planting teams (and their supervisors) to get a snapshot of the team’s progress in the church planting process.
In this edition of Missions on the Web we provide links to numerous sources to help you enrich your experience with the blog world.
Marjory Foyle has finally written her autobiography, which is great news to those of us who consider ourselves humbled to be her legacy of open and honest struggles and caregiving.
With disappointment, we read Roger Dixon’s article, “Identity Theft” (April 2007), in which Dixon takes the Indonesian Bible Society (IBS) to task for producing an inaccurate translation of the New Testament.