A disciple on the journey from new believer to leader is in need of the care of a mentor and some unhurried time to grow.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
The challenge of communicating the unchanging truths of the gospel is renewed in every generation.
How do today’s students view missions and cross-cultural service? What do they value? How can we prepare them for global service?
If you want your thinking about the training of church planters to be stimulated and challenged, here is the book for you.
What are students like today, and how do we help them consider full-time careers in missions? Ten characteristic of students going into missions today.
How one African denomination, the African Inland Church of Kenya, assumed its God-given responsibility in confronting the AIDS crisis in Africa.
Christians who seek to grow churches and to disciple nations must recognize the necessity of reproducing spiritually and biologically.
The Road to Delhi: Bishop Pickett Remembered 1890-1981 is the fruit of Arthur McPhee’s doctoral dissertation at Asbury Theological Seminary.
Recognition of shame in individualistic cultures such as Spain may be crucial to developing effective strategies for evangelism.
Tentmakers who embrace the idea of a Christian vocation can see themselves as Christian business people.