There is a time, place and manner to use foreign funds for the expansion of national ministries. Missionaries serving overseas need to wise stewards as well as generous givers.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Christopher Little is to be congratulated for writing a book on the second most significant missionary exemplar of all time, the peripatetic and harrowingly adventurous Apostle Paul.
Having clearly defined objectives and guidelines at the outset of a partnership with an international ministry can prevent many problems along the way.
Warning, The New Friars will be hazardous to your suburbanite soup kitchen mentality!
A survey of 450 tentmakers in the 10/40 Window reveals that there are certain factors which increase a worker’s effectiveness.
Urbanization has been a worldwide reality for several decades. As a result, the peoples and their religions have been clustering in the cities of the world for some time.
1.5 generation Korean-American Christians and their attitudes toward missions to North Korea.
Powerful global forces are motivating organizations of many kinds to bridge traditional barriers by attempting new partnerships and alliances. But uncertainties and risks abound. Can these new arrangements really achieve the desired synergies and efficiencies?
For many Christians in Central Asia, house churches are the best church planting strategy.
A look at seven theological principles can help us embrace other elements of God’s revelation and command.