Once we have Acts 1:8 properly interpreted, it can stimulate local churches in “ends of the earth” missions.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
This book is number twelve in the annual Evangelical Missiological Society series.
In order to have healthy, flourishing churches, evangelizing and church planting must be accompanied by church strengthening.
Serving with Eyes Wide Open helps short-termers understand cultural pitfalls and gain cultural intelligence.
Effectively partnering with ministries cross-culturally is important to avoid the use of three common (and misguided) metaphors.
Eleven well-researched and well-documented chapters that deal with a wide range of topics and techniques on sharing Jesus among Buddhists.
Dramatic changes are occurring in missions and MK schools around the world. MK schools need to adapt to these changes.
Martin Parsons sets himself a profound and weighty task—that of spelling out a different way of conveying to Muslims the reality of who Jesus is.
A veteran missionary compares “African time” with “American time” and shares how cross-cultural missionaries in Africa benefit from seeing time as a precious commodity.
The Haystack Prayer Meeting in 1806 is still impacting global missions today.