This massive volume is designed to be a textbook “aimed at expanding our understanding of contextualization and better enabling us to effectively and appropriately communicate biblical Christianity.”
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Released to coincide with the 100th anniversary of the famous 1906 Azusa Street Revival, this updated edition of Grant McClung’s 1986 book purports to “allow the reader to put one foot into the past and the other into the future” of the worldwide Pentecostal movement.
The great lesson of history is that we seldom learn the lessons of history.
“Is Christ the only way to salvation?” has been a most debated question among Christian scholars in the modern and postmodern era.
I didn’t know who was going to win the 2004 Athens Olympics marathon. I did know, however, who wouldn’t win.
“Borderless” is an arresting attempt to describe churches which are different, where their leaders think strategically and where the output is not the traditional church experience.
Leadership mission trips can provide focus and vision for churches involved in or preparing to enter the global mission field.
What role should theological education take with church planting movements? To answer this important question, Paul Gupta presents a case study based on his experiences in India as president and director of Hindustan Bible Institute (HBI).
Once we have Acts 1:8 properly interpreted, it can stimulate local churches in “ends of the earth” missions.
This book is number twelve in the annual Evangelical Missiological Society series.