Theological method is one of the most subtle and difficult of theological issues.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
God brings about transformation in individuals, families, communities and nations where local churches understand and respond to his full intentions. Too often, however, transformation has not followed evangelism and church planting because Christians miss God’s intentions.
Twenty years ago, I had cancer. Chemotherapy brought me to the brink of death. After receiving a transfusion, a single question burned within me: If I died right now, would my Christian media production work make a difference?
Keys to an effective non-formal training event.
Perhaps no other topic has generated more recent interest—not to mention heat, light, and storms!—among missionaries than contextualizing the Christian faith in Islamic settings.
Avram has brought together twelve prominent scholars to discuss the theological implications of current political rhetoric, policy, leadership and international relations.
Awake Africa I read “Awake Africa” nodding in recognition of well-intentioned but inappropriate generosity.
This book is a compendium of the papers presented at the 2002 EMS/IFMA annual conference. The theme of the conference was “Encountering World Religions.”
Actions really do speak louder than words—especially for first-term missionaries tongue-tied with learning a new language and adapting to a culture.
According to the constitution of Malaysia, a Malay is a Muslim. Yet Hilmy Nor is a Malay Christian.