Compelling reflection, The New Global Mission both elucidates complex issues in contemporary missions and draws the reader to thoughtfully consider steps forward.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Over centuries, and especially in recent decades, the South Asian diaspora has increased for demographic, economic, social and political reasons.
Robert Gallagher and Paul Hertig have edited a book that seeks to bridge the gap between the first century context in which Luke wrote, and the twenty-first century context in which mission practitioners live.
Both theologically and pragmatically, at least five priorities or questions should be kept in mind when choosing new target areas.
The new Mission Handbook is out. Frequently I receive questions about which organizations work in a particular country, conduct certain kinds of ministry, what I know about an agency or how to get in touch with it. This is where I go for the answers.
The patriarchal clan system has many ramifications.
The book reveals secrets about house churches in China, with names, places and pictures.
Sweet Talk in Africa
Thanks, Jay, for your sweet article in EMQ (April 2004). You explain and illustrate your three points beautifully and also affirm Africans and their wisdom stored in proverbs.
This book is primarily a handbook on how to win adherents by logical reasoning to the evangelical Christian faith.
Evangelical Missions Quarterly was conceived in an ice cream shop called the Eskimo Inn at Winona Lake, Indiana.