Even the most sincere followers of Christ can easily misunderstand C5.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
This seven point scale defines contextualization of gospel and church in the Hindu world. Where are you on the scale? Where should you be?
The premise of the popular television quiz show “Jeopardy” is to give a statement, after which the correctly-responding contestant asks a question which that statement answers.
The following distractions prolong our discomfort and often keep us from fitting in or belonging.
Neither commentary nor sermon, The Message of Mission gives sparkling consideration to fifteen key texts of Scripture that focus on mission in “the grand narrative of the Bible.
I wish to challenge the prevailing assumptions which support our notion of security in missions.
Evangelical missions is committed to being biblical. Yet too often the Bible remains an assumed foundation rather than a functional authority in mission strategizing.
We need a new paradigm for understanding Hinduism not merely for the purpose of clear and accurate thought, but as a necessary prerequisite for comprehending contextualization in the Hindu world.
Beyond protection, we must create space to grow, flourish and develop.” With this premise, John Fawcett thoughtfully develops field research findings taken from research conducted among World Vision personnel.
What does it mean to be an effective educator in a cross-cultural context? While several books have been written on contextualization and cultural values, very little has been written on the specific application of these ideas to the realm of teaching and learning.