Involvement in and spending on mission trips is seeing an unprecedented increase, while recruitment for full-time mission service is flat. Could it be that Wormwood and Screwtape are up to something?
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
This book, built on lessons from Hebrews, will help Muslim Background Believers (MBBs) persevere in pilgrimage.
EMQ asked David Howard, veteran missionary and, for several years, director of Urbana, to share in a more personal way lessons he learned over his five decades of missionary service.
Even though Christians are only a small percentage of China’s 1.3 billion people, two Christian names are well recognized throughout the country.
I would like to propose a few important considerations that I have found helpful for long-term survival, that every thinking missionary should make a priority.
Where did we get the notion that literacy is a prerequisite to understanding the Bible?
The author discusses whether or not there is a calling to missions.
In the late 1990s some GenXers who were serving God in various mission organizations found each other and began discussing their experiences and perceptions.
We would love to teach at an MK school,” the couple shared. “If it wasn’t for this support-raising thing. Why should we have to beg churches for money? It’s humiliating!”
From “Seized at Dawn” to “Going Home,” we walk and run with Gracia and Martin Burnham through the Philippine jungle for over a year.