One of my clearest memories of my grandfather is that he loved to do painting by numbers. His labors never produced great art, but they did produce pleasant pictures that could be hung on the wall, and he very much enjoyed the process.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Most visiting US churches will never know the reality of what happens within the Mexican church because they will have little or no contact until their return trip the following year.
This edition of “Missions on the Web” will introduce you to sites that offer help in the area of fundraising.
Much of the “advanced technology” is robbing the missionary of his or her time and resources to do what they went overseas to accomplish.
Operation World by Patrick Johnstone is essential even for numerically-challenged people like me.
In today’s America, missionary appointees have great opportunities for significant cross-cultural ministry experience before they go overseas.
Productive economic activity is a means to enhance and support Christian ministry.
Partnership, Self-reliance, Accountability, Dependency. These are buzzwords that came to dominate table talk about missions in the last decade of the previous millennium. The changing face of missions has demanded them.
In the summer of 1998 one of my brightest Czech students, Petra, wrote my family from England about an important milestone in her spiritual odyssey.
Literally hundreds are nondenominational missions and the vast majority of them have no systematic method of compiling and preserving their story.