Operation World by Patrick Johnstone is essential even for numerically-challenged people like me.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
In today’s America, missionary appointees have great opportunities for significant cross-cultural ministry experience before they go overseas.
Productive economic activity is a means to enhance and support Christian ministry.
Partnership, Self-reliance, Accountability, Dependency. These are buzzwords that came to dominate table talk about missions in the last decade of the previous millennium. The changing face of missions has demanded them.
In the summer of 1998 one of my brightest Czech students, Petra, wrote my family from England about an important milestone in her spiritual odyssey.
Literally hundreds are nondenominational missions and the vast majority of them have no systematic method of compiling and preserving their story.
One of my clearest memories of my grandfather is that he loved to do painting by numbers. His labors never produced great art, but they did produce pleasant pictures that could be hung on the wall, and he very much enjoyed the process.
Most visiting US churches will never know the reality of what happens within the Mexican church because they will have little or no contact until their return trip the following year.
This edition of “Missions on the Web” will introduce you to sites that offer help in the area of fundraising.
Much of the “advanced technology” is robbing the missionary of his or her time and resources to do what they went overseas to accomplish.