Having moved into Christianity’s third millennium, we can assume that Christ’s mission for the Church on this planet, as well as we are able to understand it from the Scriptures, is nearing completion.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
In oral societies, the community will either work with you or against you depending on the extent to which you have worked your way into the networking system.
Now be honest. Have you ever thought that missionaries who lasted only one term on the field were wimps? Or even worse, what about those who didn’t even last a term?
It’s difficult to imagine a class of people less understood than missionary families, unless maybe it’s missionaries in general.
South African pastors share reasons why they feel continued missionary presence in Africa has a negative effect.
Although operating in three very different worlds the Muslim woman, the Muslim woman who trusts Christ, and the missionary woman to Muslims all share in the basic human responses to their situations.
Principles that will mark leadership development programs.
How effective is this increasing trend in internationalization?
Sites with particularly rich offerings of MK resources and links, and those with substantial online content.
World Evangelical Fellowship moves into the new century with a new name and energized vision.