Having moved into Christianity’s third millennium, we can assume that Christ’s mission for the Church on this planet, as well as we are able to understand it from the Scriptures, is nearing completion.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
In oral societies, the community will either work with you or against you depending on the extent to which you have worked your way into the networking system.
Now be honest. Have you ever thought that missionaries who lasted only one term on the field were wimps? Or even worse, what about those who didn’t even last a term?
It’s difficult to imagine a class of people less understood than missionary families, unless maybe it’s missionaries in general.
South African pastors share reasons why they feel continued missionary presence in Africa has a negative effect.
Although operating in three very different worlds the Muslim woman, the Muslim woman who trusts Christ, and the missionary woman to Muslims all share in the basic human responses to their situations.
Principles that will mark leadership development programs.
How effective is this increasing trend in internationalization?
Sites with particularly rich offerings of MK resources and links, and those with substantial online content.
World Evangelical Fellowship moves into the new century with a new name and energized vision.