We should all be interested and prayerfully engaged with everything that is taking place (or not taking place) to exalt God’s name and to build his Church around the world.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Our focus in this article is how international mission agencies can work together in functional collaborative partnerships.
This February I attended a symposium in Pasadena sponsored by Christian Leadership Exchange, which sought to bring together Christians in China and the West to discuss and pray about ways to improve communication and understanding between Western evangelicals and members of China’s official church.
The purpose of this article is to attempt to clarify biblical and missiological issues behind the contemporary use of the term partnership, and to see its relationship to the concepts of fellowship and indigeneity.
The Bible is the final authority on all spiritual matters.
We must take some cues and penetrate the youth market with Jesus. There are "billions to be won!"
Three models of church-planting. Which one works best?
It may seem simplistic, but we’ve identified ten church-planting “events” in which missionaries must demonstrate a measure of competency in order to last and be effective.
It’s adventurous for those in their twenties. More tedious for those in their thirties. And downright difficult for those in their forties.
I was inspired recently by the title of an article in a business magazine, “Failure: The Secret to My Success.” It reminded me of the saying, “Leadership is moving from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”