Not long ago, it seems, missionaries were put on a pedestal in the minds of many believers. They epitomized spiritual maturity and commitment.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual EditionWed Apr 1 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
In view of the fact that Africa is the focus for this issue of EMQ, we decided to explore what we could find relating to Africa and missions in this installment of “Missions on the Web.”
As I was thinking about language learning the other day, the image of baking bread came into my mind. I compared some of the exercises and drills that we put ourselves through in order to learn a language to the various ingredients that go into baking a loaf of fresh bread.
An old rabbinic saying informs us that since the destruction of the temple, prophecy was taken from the wise and given to fools. Although painfully aware of the truth of this statement, the following is an attempt to predict the future in light of present trends among Jewish Christian believers in Israel.
We must take utmost care about how we invite people into the Kingdom of God.
The purpose of this article is to help missionaries realize that organizational methods vary from culture to culture and to encourage care in not insisting on a Western management style in a non-western setting.
Today’s tough decisions concern structure more than finance.
Post-exit roles for team members are considered.
We must know our team, our role, and our purpose, and develop a game plan for the particular situation we are confronting.
How can we improve evangelistic effort among Russian young people? I believe some of the best answers to this question come from young Russians themselves. In fact, my beliefs were confirmed in a research project I performed in the first few months of 2000 in and around Moscow.