Are short-term missions trips the panacea for missions, or are they part of the larger problem of missions? Actually, the truth is somewhere in the middle.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
- Navigating the Shifting Sands of the PPP Loan Forgiveness ApplicationTue Oct 27 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- How Do I Get My Pastor Engaged in Missions? Cracking the CodeWed Nov 4 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Creating a Culture of InnovationThu Nov 5 2020, 02:00pm EST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women
Tremendous amounts of financial and human resources have gone into short-term missions in the last two decades. Is the effort, time, and money worth it? More importantly, what is the biblical basis for short-term missions?