With the cooperation of several missionary-sending agencies, I was able to survey 664 missionaries currently on the field, record the life stories of many who are adult children of alcoholics, and interview nearly a dozen therapists who specialize in serving the evangelical missionary community.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual EditionWed Apr 1 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Six suggestions for inhanced effectiveness.
“Paul an apostle by the will of God.” What could be simpler? Yet, what is laden with more profound meaning for the missionary enterprise than the concept of calling?
2000—An evaluation and a look ahead
Just how important is missionary training?
Recently an Asian mission asked me to evaluate its strategy. After a preliminary inquiry, I said, “Before we go on, it already appears to me that you have overlooked the importance of the church.”
These stages in the church-planting cycle are a must.
Worship, from a biblical perspective, is far more than merely singing or praising God in the assembly of the saints.
What does it cost to educate missionaries’ children overseas? That was one of the questions addressed by the 1998 Intermission MK Education Consultation (IMKEC).
How do you reach out to a missionary kid on furlough?