From the beginning of the 16th century to 1948, Sri Lanka was ruled by European colonial powers. For four and a half centuries, a political and military hegemony was formed by three successive powers: the Portuguese (1505-1658), the Dutch (1658-1790), and the British (1796-1948).
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
- Navigating the Shifting Sands of the PPP Loan Forgiveness ApplicationTue Oct 27 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- How Do I Get My Pastor Engaged in Missions? Cracking the CodeWed Nov 4 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Creating a Culture of InnovationThu Nov 5 2020, 02:00pm EST
Suggestions on providing your supporters with ample reason to trust you as a missionary worthy of their support once your furlough is complete.
This article is a response to “Danger! New Directions in Contextualization” by Phil Parshall in the October 1998 issue of EMQ.