Like it or not, the new millennium marks a watershed moment that Is fast approaching.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
To what extent does the Holy Spirit compensate for our faulty evangelism-church planting?
Developmental partnering can be summed up in one word: brotherhood.
A medical missionary in the former Zaire, while teaching about preventing internal parasites, was interrupted by the poignant question of a village elder: “But, Doctor, why try to get rid of sickness? We have always been sick. It is the will of God.”
From the beginning of the 16th century to 1948, Sri Lanka was ruled by European colonial powers. For four and a half centuries, a political and military hegemony was formed by three successive powers: the Portuguese (1505-1658), the Dutch (1658-1790), and the British (1796-1948).
Suggestions on providing your supporters with ample reason to trust you as a missionary worthy of their support once your furlough is complete.
This article is a response to “Danger! New Directions in Contextualization” by Phil Parshall in the October 1998 issue of EMQ.
This article is a response to “Danger! New Directions in Contextualization,” by Phil Parshall in the October 1998 issue of EMQ.
A Practical Tool for Defining Six Types of "Christ-centered Communities" ("C") Found in the Muslim Context.
Taking on a Muslim identity and praying in the mosque is not a new strategy. But legally becoming a Muslim definitely moves the missionary enterprise into uncharted territory.