Asia’s pride now in ashes, financial crisis challenges promise of missions success.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Like it or not, the new millennium marks a watershed moment that Is fast approaching.
To what extent does the Holy Spirit compensate for our faulty evangelism-church planting?
Developmental partnering can be summed up in one word: brotherhood.
A medical missionary in the former Zaire, while teaching about preventing internal parasites, was interrupted by the poignant question of a village elder: “But, Doctor, why try to get rid of sickness? We have always been sick. It is the will of God.”
From the beginning of the 16th century to 1948, Sri Lanka was ruled by European colonial powers. For four and a half centuries, a political and military hegemony was formed by three successive powers: the Portuguese (1505-1658), the Dutch (1658-1790), and the British (1796-1948).
Suggestions on providing your supporters with ample reason to trust you as a missionary worthy of their support once your furlough is complete.
This article is a response to “Danger! New Directions in Contextualization” by Phil Parshall in the October 1998 issue of EMQ.
This article is a response to “Danger! New Directions in Contextualization,” by Phil Parshall in the October 1998 issue of EMQ.
A Practical Tool for Defining Six Types of "Christ-centered Communities" ("C") Found in the Muslim Context.