In my dream I saw them marching gloriously down Pikes Peak Avenue in Colorado Springs on Ascension Day, 2000.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
While there’s no telling how many pieces of hay are in a haystack, with hundreds of millions of pages on the World Wide Web today, your “needle” is probably in there somewhere.
Asia’s pride now in ashes, financial crisis challenges promise of missions success.
Like it or not, the new millennium marks a watershed moment that Is fast approaching.
To what extent does the Holy Spirit compensate for our faulty evangelism-church planting?
Developmental partnering can be summed up in one word: brotherhood.
A medical missionary in the former Zaire, while teaching about preventing internal parasites, was interrupted by the poignant question of a village elder: “But, Doctor, why try to get rid of sickness? We have always been sick. It is the will of God.”
From the beginning of the 16th century to 1948, Sri Lanka was ruled by European colonial powers. For four and a half centuries, a political and military hegemony was formed by three successive powers: the Portuguese (1505-1658), the Dutch (1658-1790), and the British (1796-1948).
Suggestions on providing your supporters with ample reason to trust you as a missionary worthy of their support once your furlough is complete.
This article is a response to “Danger! New Directions in Contextualization” by Phil Parshall in the October 1998 issue of EMQ.