Taking on a Muslim identity and praying in the mosque is not a new strategy. But legally becoming a Muslim definitely moves the missionary enterprise into uncharted territory.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
In my dream I saw them marching gloriously down Pikes Peak Avenue in Colorado Springs on Ascension Day, 2000.
While there’s no telling how many pieces of hay are in a haystack, with hundreds of millions of pages on the World Wide Web today, your “needle” is probably in there somewhere.
Asia’s pride now in ashes, financial crisis challenges promise of missions success.
Like it or not, the new millennium marks a watershed moment that Is fast approaching.
To what extent does the Holy Spirit compensate for our faulty evangelism-church planting?
Developmental partnering can be summed up in one word: brotherhood.
A medical missionary in the former Zaire, while teaching about preventing internal parasites, was interrupted by the poignant question of a village elder: “But, Doctor, why try to get rid of sickness? We have always been sick. It is the will of God.”
From the beginning of the 16th century to 1948, Sri Lanka was ruled by European colonial powers. For four and a half centuries, a political and military hegemony was formed by three successive powers: the Portuguese (1505-1658), the Dutch (1658-1790), and the British (1796-1948).
Suggestions on providing your supporters with ample reason to trust you as a missionary worthy of their support once your furlough is complete.