During the four decades I have observed the productivity question from the home side, a number of trends have emerged.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Creating a personalized strategy map.
A sampling of the resources the web offers those interested in pursuing a people group approach to mission.
Missiologists take a hard look at reasons for gospel resistance.
Few things stir the soul like being part of a major mobilization for a grand and worthy cause. The heart beats strong, excitement tinges the air, and the mind is wonderfully focused.
The supreme purpose of human history is the calling out and perfecting of the Bride of our Lord Jesus Christ. The church is the masterpiece of God’s wisdom.
Our preference for methods and numbers over content may be watering down the gospel we take to the nations.
Churches and agencies should consider taking a closer look at the track record of the people they send to plant churches or train national church planters.
Three temptations the church faces—and why we resist them.
When families back home face difficulty, missionaries overseas want to know.