During the four decades I have observed the productivity question from the home side, a number of trends have emerged.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Creating a personalized strategy map.
A sampling of the resources the web offers those interested in pursuing a people group approach to mission.
Missiologists take a hard look at reasons for gospel resistance.
Few things stir the soul like being part of a major mobilization for a grand and worthy cause. The heart beats strong, excitement tinges the air, and the mind is wonderfully focused.
The supreme purpose of human history is the calling out and perfecting of the Bride of our Lord Jesus Christ. The church is the masterpiece of God’s wisdom.
Our preference for methods and numbers over content may be watering down the gospel we take to the nations.
Churches and agencies should consider taking a closer look at the track record of the people they send to plant churches or train national church planters.
Three temptations the church faces—and why we resist them.
When families back home face difficulty, missionaries overseas want to know.