Our preference for methods and numbers over content may be watering down the gospel we take to the nations.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Churches and agencies should consider taking a closer look at the track record of the people they send to plant churches or train national church planters.
Three temptations the church faces—and why we resist them.
When families back home face difficulty, missionaries overseas want to know.
Clashes between modern and traditional ways of life are occurring all across Africa today.
The wisdom of supporting national pastors with mission funds has been debated for many years.
This article is a response to “When the Mission Pays the Pastor” by Wayne Allen, April 1998 EMQ.
This article is a response to the article “When the Mission Pays the Pastor,” by Wayne Allen, April 1998 EMQ.
During the four decades I have observed the productivity question from the home side, a number of trends have emerged.
Creating a personalized strategy map.