Have you ever walked into a Christian bookstore and felt overwhelmed by the number of interesting books that you would like to read? We sure have. In fact, this past year alone an estimated 24,000 new Christian titles were published around the world (Barrett, 1995).
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Marketplace Ministry Strategies, a Leader's PerspectiveWed May 19 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Podcasting 101 for Missions and MinistriesTue May 25 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Principles for Building and Leading a Culturally Diverse TeamThu May 27 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Mission Agency ConsultationWed Jun 2 2021
- Apostolic Imagination: Recovering a Biblical Vision for the Church’s Mission TodayWed Jun 2 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Jews who believe in Jesus have been the perennial Rodney Dangerfields of evangelical Christianity—they get no respect. Their nonbelieving Jewish brethren have long denied their very existence. In recent years, as their growing numbers have been impossible to deny, they have been excoriated as Jewish heretics.