I don’t think any advocate of the priority of frontier missions (mission to the unreached peoples, to the least-evangelized, or to World A, which roughly corresponds to the 10-40 Window) would disagree with Michael Pocock that ministry to each of his four categories is valid Christian ministry.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
If we follow the apostle Paul, we’ll find his zeal and passion were exercised toward four groups.
Though the current needs of global youth may seem overwhelming, there are some things we can do by partnering with churches in the U.S. But whatever we do, we must place a high priority on equipping nationals to reach, build, and equip their youth. Here are some tips for missionaries.
As the world gets younger, missionaries face a complex array of social problems.
For the past three years, cultural exchanges have placed English-speaking Christian students in Tunisian homes,” a ministry leader reports.
Desire for change in the way we do mission training in North America has been a burr under a lot of saddles for a long time.
No, strategy isn’t the right word, because Jesus didn’t give us strategies for world evangelization. He gave us relationships between himself and his Father and between himself and us.
The bloom may not be quite off the rose of South Korea’s civilian-led democracy, but the country’s once intoxicating political aroma has definitely soured.
This remarkable story has many valuable lessons.
Storytelling is the answer to the boring cognitive approach.