This remarkable story has many valuable lessons.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Storytelling is the answer to the boring cognitive approach.
I don’t think any advocate of the priority of frontier missions (mission to the unreached peoples, to the least-evangelized, or to World A, which roughly corresponds to the 10-40 Window) would disagree with Michael Pocock that ministry to each of his four categories is valid Christian ministry.
If we follow the apostle Paul, we’ll find his zeal and passion were exercised toward four groups.
Though the current needs of global youth may seem overwhelming, there are some things we can do by partnering with churches in the U.S. But whatever we do, we must place a high priority on equipping nationals to reach, build, and equip their youth. Here are some tips for missionaries.
As the world gets younger, missionaries face a complex array of social problems.
For the past three years, cultural exchanges have placed English-speaking Christian students in Tunisian homes,” a ministry leader reports.
Desire for change in the way we do mission training in North America has been a burr under a lot of saddles for a long time.
No, strategy isn’t the right word, because Jesus didn’t give us strategies for world evangelization. He gave us relationships between himself and his Father and between himself and us.
The bloom may not be quite off the rose of South Korea’s civilian-led democracy, but the country’s once intoxicating political aroma has definitely soured.