This article is a response to the EMQ article “Boarding School Staff: How to Get the Best,” by Glenn Taylor and David Pollock, January 1995.
- July CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Self Care for CEOsWed Jul 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Reaching Nations in the USA Through SportsThu Aug 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- August CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Aug 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 04:00pm EDT
In “The right stuff for boarding school staff” (October), psychologist David Wickstrom concluded, “It is time to recognize the vital role of missionary boarding schools and to staff them with the best staff possible.” The logical question is, How do mission agencies select “the best staff possible”?
An exploration of some of the partnerships that already exist between churches inside and outside China, and an examination of how partnership between China and the West can be further intensified.
This article is in response to the EMQ article "Why I Don't Pray for China to Open," by Ralph Covell, January 1995.