Several other models suggest some possible alternatives in mission to Hindus and Muslims.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual EditionWed Apr 1 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Too many missionaries are failing in Western and Central Europe.
Mission opportunites are multiplied by the influx of immigrants.
What are the consequences of asking governments to save us?
A look at the issues that ignite controversy–part one
Circumstances and missionaries differ, but we have to ask if we have been too quick to leave dangerous places.
The 747’s wheels crunched into the runway with a jarring thud. Their nine-hour flight completed, Joe and Sally and their kids scrambled to gather all their stuff tumbling out of the overhead bins. Forbodding questions pummled their minds as they staggered through customs and immigration.
International Christians are Meeting the Challenge of Missions
Friendship evangelism is usually easy to initiate with Hindus. Most Hindus esteem religion in general and are free and open to speak about it.