The 747’s wheels crunched into the runway with a jarring thud. Their nine-hour flight completed, Joe and Sally and their kids scrambled to gather all their stuff tumbling out of the overhead bins. Forbodding questions pummled their minds as they staggered through customs and immigration.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
International Christians are Meeting the Challenge of Missions
Friendship evangelism is usually easy to initiate with Hindus. Most Hindus esteem religion in general and are free and open to speak about it.
Several other models suggest some possible alternatives in mission to Hindus and Muslims.
Too many missionaries are failing in Western and Central Europe.
Mission opportunites are multiplied by the influx of immigrants.
What are the consequences of asking governments to save us?
A look at the issues that ignite controversy–part one
Circumstances and missionaries differ, but we have to ask if we have been too quick to leave dangerous places.