International Christians are Meeting the Challenge of Missions
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Friendship evangelism is usually easy to initiate with Hindus. Most Hindus esteem religion in general and are free and open to speak about it.
Several other models suggest some possible alternatives in mission to Hindus and Muslims.
Too many missionaries are failing in Western and Central Europe.
Mission opportunites are multiplied by the influx of immigrants.
What are the consequences of asking governments to save us?
A look at the issues that ignite controversy–part one
Circumstances and missionaries differ, but we have to ask if we have been too quick to leave dangerous places.
The 747’s wheels crunched into the runway with a jarring thud. Their nine-hour flight completed, Joe and Sally and their kids scrambled to gather all their stuff tumbling out of the overhead bins. Forbodding questions pummled their minds as they staggered through customs and immigration.