The 747’s wheels crunched into the runway with a jarring thud. Their nine-hour flight completed, Joe and Sally and their kids scrambled to gather all their stuff tumbling out of the overhead bins. Forbodding questions pummled their minds as they staggered through customs and immigration.
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Foundations for an Effective Communications DepartmentTue May 17 2022, 02:00pm EDT
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Woke Driving Conditions: Navigating the New Political EnvironmentWed May 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Evangelical Views on Women in Ministry & Marriage: Differences in Interpretation, Not InspirationFri May 20, 2022, 04:00 PM PDT
- Webinar: An Introduction to the Theology and Practice of Cross-Cultural RiskThu May 26 2022, 12:00pm EDT
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
International Christians are Meeting the Challenge of Missions
Friendship evangelism is usually easy to initiate with Hindus. Most Hindus esteem religion in general and are free and open to speak about it.
Several other models suggest some possible alternatives in mission to Hindus and Muslims.
Too many missionaries are failing in Western and Central Europe.
Mission opportunites are multiplied by the influx of immigrants.
What are the consequences of asking governments to save us?
A look at the issues that ignite controversy–part one
Circumstances and missionaries differ, but we have to ask if we have been too quick to leave dangerous places.