What training do we need, who shall do it, and where? These are some basic issues for missions.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
A special report on AIDS and missions
After soaking up Western culture during their training, they often find it hard to readjust to their own countries.
Friendship is key to developing needed empathy.
To maximize the potential of this powerful evangelistic tool, we need to do our homework first.
Some key issues must be faced if we are to use the mass media effectively.
Financially supporting national pastors and missionaries may not always be the bargain it’s cracked up to be.
A counselor with missionary experience should visit each new missionary.
All parts of the missionary orchestra are essential in holistic mission.
Relationships in missions are not immune to the economic order.