Friendship is key to developing needed empathy.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
To maximize the potential of this powerful evangelistic tool, we need to do our homework first.
Some key issues must be faced if we are to use the mass media effectively.
Financially supporting national pastors and missionaries may not always be the bargain it’s cracked up to be.
A counselor with missionary experience should visit each new missionary.
All parts of the missionary orchestra are essential in holistic mission.
Relationships in missions are not immune to the economic order.
We are riding the crest of a megashift in missions, away from full-time missionary vocations and toward a grab-bag assortment of other part-time vocations.
What training do we need, who shall do it, and where? These are some basic issues for missions.
A special report on AIDS and missions