What training do we need, who shall do it, and where? These are some basic issues for missions.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
A special report on AIDS and missions
After soaking up Western culture during their training, they often find it hard to readjust to their own countries.
Friendship is key to developing needed empathy.
To maximize the potential of this powerful evangelistic tool, we need to do our homework first.
Some key issues must be faced if we are to use the mass media effectively.
Financially supporting national pastors and missionaries may not always be the bargain it’s cracked up to be.
A counselor with missionary experience should visit each new missionary.
All parts of the missionary orchestra are essential in holistic mission.
Relationships in missions are not immune to the economic order.