We are riding the crest of a megashift in missions, away from full-time missionary vocations and toward a grab-bag assortment of other part-time vocations.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
What training do we need, who shall do it, and where? These are some basic issues for missions.
A special report on AIDS and missions
After soaking up Western culture during their training, they often find it hard to readjust to their own countries.
Friendship is key to developing needed empathy.
To maximize the potential of this powerful evangelistic tool, we need to do our homework first.
Some key issues must be faced if we are to use the mass media effectively.
Financially supporting national pastors and missionaries may not always be the bargain it’s cracked up to be.
A counselor with missionary experience should visit each new missionary.
All parts of the missionary orchestra are essential in holistic mission.