What training do we need, who shall do it, and where? These are some basic issues for missions.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
A special report on AIDS and missions
After soaking up Western culture during their training, they often find it hard to readjust to their own countries.
Friendship is key to developing needed empathy.
To maximize the potential of this powerful evangelistic tool, we need to do our homework first.
Some key issues must be faced if we are to use the mass media effectively.
Financially supporting national pastors and missionaries may not always be the bargain it’s cracked up to be.
A counselor with missionary experience should visit each new missionary.
All parts of the missionary orchestra are essential in holistic mission.
Relationships in missions are not immune to the economic order.