What are the implications when a local church becomes a missionary sending agency? That’s what a number of missions-minded megachurches, and scores of independent churches, are doing.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
10 suggestions to gain the most benefits from your visit to the field.
We don’t need to deceive to be effective tentmakers. Here’s why and how.
Lessons learned by a new missionary yield valuable insights on ethnotheology.
Conference at Fuller’s School of World Mission faced many complex issues.
A special report on the church in Croatia.
More than 30 years after they arrived in Brazil from Africa, so called killer bees have defied our American experts and moved into south Texas.
Believers in Central and East Africa have to make the Christian movement their own.
A large Orthodox renewal movement battles the challenges of freedom.
A fresh look at mission agency-local church relationships.