Believers in Central and East Africa have to make the Christian movement their own.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
- Building Outstanding Church/Mission Agency Relations in MobilizationMon Nov 11 2019, 4:00pm CST - Wed Nov 13 2019, 12:00pm CST
A large Orthodox renewal movement battles the challenges of freedom.
A fresh look at mission agency-local church relationships.
What are the implications when a local church becomes a missionary sending agency? That’s what a number of missions-minded megachurches, and scores of independent churches, are doing.
10 suggestions to gain the most benefits from your visit to the field.
We don’t need to deceive to be effective tentmakers. Here’s why and how.
Lessons learned by a new missionary yield valuable insights on ethnotheology.
Conference at Fuller’s School of World Mission faced many complex issues.
A special report on the church in Croatia.
More than 30 years after they arrived in Brazil from Africa, so called killer bees have defied our American experts and moved into south Texas.