What are the implications when a local church becomes a missionary sending agency? That’s what a number of missions-minded megachurches, and scores of independent churches, are doing.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
10 suggestions to gain the most benefits from your visit to the field.
We don’t need to deceive to be effective tentmakers. Here’s why and how.
Lessons learned by a new missionary yield valuable insights on ethnotheology.
Conference at Fuller’s School of World Mission faced many complex issues.
A special report on the church in Croatia.
More than 30 years after they arrived in Brazil from Africa, so called killer bees have defied our American experts and moved into south Texas.
Believers in Central and East Africa have to make the Christian movement their own.
A large Orthodox renewal movement battles the challenges of freedom.
A fresh look at mission agency-local church relationships.