10 suggestions to gain the most benefits from your visit to the field.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
We don’t need to deceive to be effective tentmakers. Here’s why and how.
Lessons learned by a new missionary yield valuable insights on ethnotheology.
Conference at Fuller’s School of World Mission faced many complex issues.
A special report on the church in Croatia.
More than 30 years after they arrived in Brazil from Africa, so called killer bees have defied our American experts and moved into south Texas.
Believers in Central and East Africa have to make the Christian movement their own.
A large Orthodox renewal movement battles the challenges of freedom.
A fresh look at mission agency-local church relationships.
What are the implications when a local church becomes a missionary sending agency? That’s what a number of missions-minded megachurches, and scores of independent churches, are doing.