Here’s a step-by-step account of an alternative to face-to-face meetings.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
North American and European Pentecostals need to recognize when God is doing in the world and work toward international cooperation.
Accepted missiology didn’t help when this village church planter moved from one tribe to another.
Efforts by Western Christians to help Romania yield valuable lessons—not all of them positive.
At Tenwek Hospital, Kenya, this is how the community health program got off the ground.
Halfway through Sunday mass, Father José walked slowly to his pulpit. As usual, his church was packed. The town of Benedita, Portugal, clings tightly to its Catholic traditions. “All Benedita has been talking about the evangelicals’ desire to start a church in our town,” Father José said, “and I’m going to tell you exactly what I think about it.”
Staring at the back of the head in the pew in front of me, I wasn’t sure if it was a male or female. The tiny gold earring stuck in th left ehar lobe caught my eye first, but that was inconclusive.
Churches must not depend on clever presentations to stimulate their interest in missions.
The brutal suppression of the peaceful democracy movement in Beijing plunged China’s intellectuals and educated young people into profound gloom and pessimism overnight. For the time being political activism seems hopeless, even suicidal in the face of an intransigent regime.
Using our heads and our hearts, we have an unprecedented opportunity to reach this unique group in the wake of Tiananmen Square.