Efforts by Western Christians to help Romania yield valuable lessons—not all of them positive.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
At Tenwek Hospital, Kenya, this is how the community health program got off the ground.
Halfway through Sunday mass, Father José walked slowly to his pulpit. As usual, his church was packed. The town of Benedita, Portugal, clings tightly to its Catholic traditions. “All Benedita has been talking about the evangelicals’ desire to start a church in our town,” Father José said, “and I’m going to tell you exactly what I think about it.”
Staring at the back of the head in the pew in front of me, I wasn’t sure if it was a male or female. The tiny gold earring stuck in th left ehar lobe caught my eye first, but that was inconclusive.
Churches must not depend on clever presentations to stimulate their interest in missions.
The brutal suppression of the peaceful democracy movement in Beijing plunged China’s intellectuals and educated young people into profound gloom and pessimism overnight. For the time being political activism seems hopeless, even suicidal in the face of an intransigent regime.
Using our heads and our hearts, we have an unprecedented opportunity to reach this unique group in the wake of Tiananmen Square.
Specific things parents can do to smooth some of the painful adjustments.
Here’s a step-by-step account of an alternative to face-to-face meetings.
North American and European Pentecostals need to recognize when God is doing in the world and work toward international cooperation.