Using our heads and our hearts, we have an unprecedented opportunity to reach this unique group in the wake of Tiananmen Square.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Specific things parents can do to smooth some of the painful adjustments.
Here’s a step-by-step account of an alternative to face-to-face meetings.
North American and European Pentecostals need to recognize when God is doing in the world and work toward international cooperation.
Accepted missiology didn’t help when this village church planter moved from one tribe to another.
Efforts by Western Christians to help Romania yield valuable lessons—not all of them positive.
At Tenwek Hospital, Kenya, this is how the community health program got off the ground.
Halfway through Sunday mass, Father José walked slowly to his pulpit. As usual, his church was packed. The town of Benedita, Portugal, clings tightly to its Catholic traditions. “All Benedita has been talking about the evangelicals’ desire to start a church in our town,” Father José said, “and I’m going to tell you exactly what I think about it.”
Staring at the back of the head in the pew in front of me, I wasn’t sure if it was a male or female. The tiny gold earring stuck in th left ehar lobe caught my eye first, but that was inconclusive.
Churches must not depend on clever presentations to stimulate their interest in missions.