Persistent prayer, new action by churches and missions, and better trained missionaries.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
A selection of signiflcant articles about missions.
Overviews of the politics of Muslim fundamentalism, responses to evangelism, and religious liberty in Muslim countries.
Worldwide media, crises, family chaos, and urbanization make youth ministry extremely difficult.
In the face of rapid growth, Africa’s churches face an identity crisis.
Second-career missionaries find satisfying ministries and make strong contributions, despite the obstacles.
Peter and John have something to say even to Africa’s tangled economic, social, and spiritual problems.
The ’90s are the decade of decision for Westerners and the new world of missions.
Missionaries with unusual wisdom face off against Europeans’ deeply held impressions.
Important news stories from the world of missions.